ppsspp gold apk: Enjoy PSP games on your Android devices
PSP is a popular gaming platform that has lots of mind blowing games. This handheld gaming console has an amazing graphics and a strong gameplay. Perhaps PSP would have been a part of your life for a decade if you are a hardcore gamer. Isn’t it cool to play all the PSP games all from your android phones? Yes, ppsspp gold apk is an Android app that is capable of doing so. You don’t need your console anymore as it can run all of the PSP games smoothly in high definition. It is the best as well as the only android emulator for running PSP games on android. The best of all is it’s an open source project.
This app is developed mainly by a Swedish developer named Henrik Rydgård. It has received rave reviews by the users all around the world. On the Play Store, it has received 4.3 stars out of 5 stars. It has been installed 100,000 – 500,000 times alone in the Play Store. It let you access features such as cheat codes, initial games recording, etc. same as a PSP console. It doesn’t come with game files. You can do a little search on the internet to get them. You’ve to put the ISO or CSO file of the game in your SD card or USB storage. You can also simply play online homebrew games. Unlike many emulators, it doesn’t need BIOS to run. That means you don’t have to mess with BIOS problems as PPSSPP stimulates the BIOS.
Is it a free or a paid app?
PPSSPP has two apps that are PPSSPP gold apk and PPSSPP apk. The PPSSPP apk is easily available on Google Play Store and is ad supported. You don’t have to pay any amount to download or use it. The developer gets paid through Ads. However, PPSSPP gold apk is a paid app. If you are downloading it from Google Play Store, then you have to purchase it at Rs349. The good news is here you will get PPSSPP gold apk free download.
Requirement for installation
This app can be downloaded on any Android device above than 2.3. However, the game speed might vary depending on the configuration of your Android device. The PPSSPP run ideally on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6. Even in Samsung Galaxy S devices, it runs pretty well. Also, there might have different sort of issues with ARMv6-based devices so better go with latest devices. On the computer, you can run it through Android emulators.
Download ppsspp gold apk free
However, you have to pay Rs349 to download it from Play Store but here we are providing you download ppsspp gold apk free. You will find the latest version of ppsspp gold apk download as we keep it always updated. Also, there are lots of websites providing the download of ppsspp gold apk free. We don’t recommend you to download it from there as it might contain malicious adware or spyware.
Advantages of PPSSPP Gold
- It provides a faster emulation speed than another PSP emulator.
- It features save states.
- It features upscaled textures and enhanced high-resolution images.
- The Turbo option will slow up the RPGs rates has an elaborated gold image. You can flaunt this among your friends.
- Purchasing this app will support the developer (Henrik) to carry out further development processes for this emulator.
Some of the completely supported games
- Tales of the World
- Saki- Portable
- Saki- Portable
- Dynasty Warriors and Dynasty Warriors:Vol 2
- 100-in-1 Megamix
- 1000 Tiny Claws
- Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai and Shin Budokai: Another Road
- 300: March to Glory
- Bleach: Heat the Soul 1-all
- Soul Calibur
- 7th Dragon 2020
- Harvest Moon Series
- 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Prinny 1-2
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition
- Patapon 1-3
- Dissidia Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Tactics
- Pixel Junk: Monsters
- Metal Slug XX
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained
- All Mega Man Games
- Final Fantasy 1-3
- Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
- Loco Roco
- Burnout Legends
- Burnout Dominator
- Persona 3 Portable
- Persona 2
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6
How to get games for PPSSPP?
You can get the ISO or CSO files by searching a little over the internet. However, it will be a not so ethical way. If you have a PSP and you want to convert your own PSP games ethically into ISO files then, an installation of “Custom firmware” is required on your PSP. You can easily find it on Google. Afterwards, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: At first, you have to insert the UMD.
Step 2: Afterwards, you have to connect the PSP to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 3: Now open the PSP menu and choose select.
Step 4: Select UMD to USB Device in the opened menu.
Step 5: Now, select the USB connection in the setting menu of your PSP.
Step 6: Afterwards, a folder containing virtual ISO files will be shown.
Step 7: Simply copy the ISO file to your computer.
Additionally, there are many tools available that can convert the ISO files into CSO files. This will help you to save some disk space. If you have downloaded the ISO file from the Internet then only copy the EBOOT.PBP over it. However, you might face some minor issues with some games this way.
Important fixes in the latest version of PPSSPP Gold APK
There have been lots of important fixes in the latest version of PPSSPP Gold APK i.e. PPSSPP Gold 1.3 APK. Here are some of the most crucial ones.
- D type cheat codes are now fixed. It is now allowed for homebrew.
- It now features initial game recording and frame stepping.
- It now supports texture replacement which is useful for custom upscaling and textures.
- On Tegra K1/X1, the rendering issues are minimized.
- The problems when switching back and away from the app are minimalised.
- The JIT problems on Galaxy S7 are now fixed.
- It has added an initial Vulkan support on windows. However, it is still not completely supported.